My father passed away 2 days back and I need to publish an invitation for his Chautha ceremony in Rajasthan Patrika, please help me with the same.

Answer:

Please visit the Rajasthan Patrika Ad Obituary Ad Rates page and select the city or package of your choice. Depending on whether you want a text ad or display ad, accordingly different price packages will be made available to you to choose from. Create and customise your ad on our Compose Ad page. You can specify the sub-category as Chautha.

If you intend to insert an image then you can choose the classified display option and select a design template to design and publish the ads.

You may make the payment through our online/ offline methods. It must be kept in mind that booking must be completed 1-2 days before the intended date for publication.
There are lots of sample ads on our site to help you, along with an Online Ad Booking Tutorial in case you are facing a problem with the booking process. For further help simply call us on 09830629298 or email on book@releasemyad.com.

Related to: Rajasthan Patrika, Obituary, How to Book, Rate Post date: 16/10/2014 - 02:43PM