I'm basically from UP so I want to publish my business Classified advertisement in Rajasthan Patrika Edition. Can you tell me that what will be exact cost for classified ad

Answer:

Rajasthan Patrika is a very popular Hindi newspaper outside the Hindi heartland of UP and Bihar. Online booking of classified ads in Rajasthan Patrika newspaper now possible with releaseMyAd.

You can book classified ad in easily 3 steps:

1. Determine Ad category and Ad Type according to your requirements.
  2. Compose your ad. If you are unsure how to go about it, check out the sample ads given in the website. You can also use our Complimentary Language Translator to compose your ads in Hindi while you type in English. 
  3. Select the dates for the release of your ad in Rajasthan Patrika and clear payments before you see your ad appear in the newspapers. We have several online and offline payment options like net banking, demand draft, cheques, NEFT, debit/credit cards etc. You can rest assured about security while paying on our website because we have SSL encryption protecting all transactions on our website.

For any questions, you can contact at questions@releasemyad.com or call us at 09830629298 .

Related to: Rajasthan PatrikaHow to Book Post date: 12/04/2016 - 07:18AM